3. The User agrees, when downloading the Application and/or using the Website, to share with the Company the data provided by the User through the course of its membership process (the “Personal Data”) and such data and information as the type/operating system/version of the device used by it, the links visited on the Website, the version/type of its browser and/or its browsing and usage behaviors within the Website, its IP information, the errors received within the application, the durations of use of the application and geographical locations (the data that are collected automatically by the Application).
4. The User hereby agrees that, without the need for any further consent or approval, the Company shall process the said data in accordance with the “Personal Data Protection Information Text” which is annexed to the Agreement as APPENDIX-2.
5. The data and information of the User shall be retained in the database of the Company for a period of 3 (three) years following the User’s deletion of the Application or termination of its membership.
6. The Company may request access to such data of the User that are held on such mobile or wearable technology platforms such as Apple Health, Apple Health Kit, Google Fit etc. The purpose of such accession is to add the minutes listened/used by the User within the Application to such platforms.
7. The Users agree that the Company may also obtain information and data about the Users through its relations with third parties (e.g. suppliers, providers and business partners, contracted technical, payment and distribution service providers, advertisement networks, analysis service providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies etc.) (the “Data Obtained from Other Sources”).
– In the cases, where the Company needs to hire a third party service provider in order to provide or deliver its services;
– Legal obligations or obligations that arise out of the applicable legislations, security needs;
– Transfer/sales of business – protection of the rights and properties of the Company as well as the rights and the properties of third parties.
9. The Remarketing & Demographics and Interests Reports features of Google Analytics may be used within the contents of the Application or the Website. The contents, to which the User accesses, may be excluded from the scope of Google Analytics in respect of Video Advertising by way of the use of Google Ads settings and the Google Video Ad Network ads may be personalized. The demographic data procured through Google Analytics are used for the personalization of the ads published through the Website or the Application with respect to the interests of the Users. Such data may be shared, along with the data and information of the other Users with the advertisers through the course of target audience determination activities. The said data do not contain personal data (first name, last name, Republic of Turkey ID number, gender, age etc.), and may be used to carry out studies and activities on the tendencies of the groups of Users and the determination of target audiences. By agreeing to this User Agreement, the User grants its consent to the sharing of anonymous data with the advertisers for advertisement and promotion purposes. The ads of the Website and the Application shall be displayed by third party providers, including Google, on the banners placed on the publisher websites on the internet. The first party cookies are used along with the third-party cookies by the Website and the third-party providers including Google, in order to gather information, optimize and publish the ads based on the past visits made by the visitors to the Website and the Application.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION TEXT
As MİNDFULNESS ALLİANCE EĞİTİM VE DANIŞMANLIK ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as “MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE” or the “Company”), we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data. In this information text, you can find information about the method, purpose and legal reasons for the processing and transfer of your personal data and the rights you have.
Your personal data are processed by MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE as a data controller within the scope of constitutional guarantees, international agreements, Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) and the personal data protection policies of MINDFULLNESS ALLIANCE.
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE
As MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE, for lawful and legitimate purposes, we process personal data of our users and potential users including the name-surname, e-mail address, GSM number, user password, user preferences, transaction and payment history, data transmitted from the relevant platforms in case of connection with social media platforms, all kinds of confirmation or request addressed to the Company, application or Website access information (IP and Log information), etc.
Although your personal data may vary depending on the type of service and activity provided by the Company, it is collected and processed verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automatic methods, information forms, through our website and similar means. In addition, the videos you watch in-app, content and ad views and interactions, purchase activity and the information of the people you communicate or share content with will be stored by the Company under security of your personal data.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In any case, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, limited to the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK:
· Conclusion and fulfillment of the contracts you have entered into or will enter into with MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE,
· Provision, pricing and billing of products and services; performing and following up the transactions you request regarding the products and services ordered, purchased and/or used,
· Promotion and marketing of the products and services, communication with you regarding such promotion and marketing, informing you on campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing; providing opportunities such as membership, benefiting from events and performing the necessary procedures for their use,
· Providing you with offers, gifts, targeted promotions; delivery of special celebrations, messages of wishes, awards, sweepstakes and content you like that you may wish to re-access or would be pleased to be reminded of; if you participate in a prize, lottery competition or similar event, the use of the information that you provide in this context that is to be used for such event,
· Development, inspection and analysis of products and services, evaluation of your interest in products and services, research on customer satisfaction, providing call center service; responding to your questions, complaints and notifications.
Apart from the purposes listed above, your personal data can only be processed on the condition that you give your explicit consent. You can always unconditionally withdraw your consent, that is to be given with your free will and initiative.
3. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As personal data owners, you have certain rights regarding the processing of your data by MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK. In this context, by applying to us you have the following rights:
· Learning whether your personal data is processed,
· If your personal data has been processed, to request information on processing,
· Learning the purposes of the processing of personal data,
· Learning the third party to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
· To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
· To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
· Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· In the event that you suffer damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
In order to use your rights mentioned above, you can send us your request in writing.
Pursuant to the law, you may submit your statements relating to your rights that you wish to exercise and the information you demand in this context in written form with your wet signature and with the documents identifying your ID by personally handing-in, sending through a notary public or registered mail with return receipt to the headquarters of MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE at “Levent Mahallesi Çayırçimen sok. Emlak Bankası Blokları A2 Blok No:3 İç Kapı No:36 34330 Beşiktaş / İSTANBUL”.
If there are obstacles to your written application, you can also apply to MINDFULNESS ALLIANCE by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject “Request for information in accordance with KVKK” with a view to complete your written application and document identifying you as soon as possible.
Your application will be evaluated and finalized within thirty days at the latest upon its receipt and you will be informed accordingly. We remind you that we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the transactions required by law to complete your application.